Wyoming LLC Amendment Example
Wyoming LLC Amendment to Articles of Organization
The following is example of what to include on a document when fling an amendment for a Wyoming LLC or Wyoming Limited Liability Company. You will need to list the following subjects:
- Name of the LLC. List the name of the LLC as it is listed with the Wyoming Secretary of State. A wrong spelling will result in a rejection.
- Date of the LLC filing. Enter the date of the LLCs birth with the Wyoming Secretary of State. The information can be seen on your Articles or on the Wyoming Secretary of State website.
- Enter in which Article you are changing on the filed Articles of Organization. For example if you are changing the name of an LLC, you are amending Article I.
1. Name of the limited liability company:
2. The date of filing its articles of organization:
3. Article(s) is amended as follows:
(mm/dd/yyyy) (Shall be executed by a person authorized by the company.)
Daytime Phone Number:
Checklist as provided by the Wyoming Secretary of State to help make sure your Wyoming Corporation Amendment is not rejected and sent back to you.
- Filing Fee: $50.00 Make check or money order payable to Wyoming Secretary of State.
- Please submit one originally signed document. Typical processing time is 3-5 business days following the date of receipt in our office.
- Please review form prior to submitting to the Secretary of State to ensure all areas have been completed to avoid a delay in the processing of your documents.
You can see the free Wyoming Secretary of State form for a Wyoming LLC amendment here: http://soswy.state.wy.us/Forms/Business/LLC/LLC-Amendment.pdf